A user group is a collection of users to which policies can be applied. Each user can only belong to one group.
To add a user group to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the System Management tab, select Users.
2. From the Users menu, select Users/User Groups.
3. In the User Groups section, click Add.
4. In the Name field, enter the name of the group.
5. In the Description field, enter a description, if desired.
6. In the Users field, check the users who will belong to this group.
7. From the Assign Policies By drop-down menu, select the level at which the policies will be assigned—region, store, or device.
8. In the User Policies section, select the user policy to assign to the group for each region, store, or device listed.
9. From the Web Policy drop-down menu, select the user web policy to assign to this group.
10. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
11. Click Save.