A region is a group of stores. If
you have more than one store, this feature may be useful to you. For example,
if you have stores in multiple states, you could set up each state as a region. You must set up at least one region in your account.
To add a region to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the System Management tab, select Device Settings.
2. In the Regions section, click Add.
3. In the Name field, enter the name of the region.
4. In the Description field, enter a description, if desired.
5. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
6. Click Save.