A store is a location that you enter into the uAccept POS system. Devices are added to stores and stores are added to regions.
To add a store to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the System Management tab, select Device Settings.
2. In the Stores section, click Add.
3. In the Name field, enter the name of the store.
4. In the Description field, enter a description, if desired.
5. In the Zip Code field, enter the zip code for the store.
6. From the Region drop-down menu, select the region to which the store will be assigned.
7. In the Hours of Operation Type, select Always Open, Simple, or Complex.
If you select Simple or Complex, the Hours of Operation fields will display.
8. In the Hours of Operation section, select the days and times that your business is open.
9. From the Time Zone drop-down menu, select your time zone.
10. In the Company Logo section, you can click Browse and select your company logo to upload.
11. From the Receipt drop-down menu, select the
custom receipt that you would like to assign to this store. You can also click the Edit button in this field to edit the custom receipt.
12. From the Text Messaging drop-down menu, select
the phone number you would like to use for text message ordering for this store. You can also click the Edit button in this field to edit the text messaging options for this phone number.
13. In the Screen Displays field, check the menu that you wish
to apply to this store. You can also click the Edit button in this field to edit the screen displays.
14. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active
The Customer Display Message fields allow you to specify messages that appear on the device's customer-facing display.
15. From the Idle Message drop-down menu, select the default message that you would like to display when the device is idle, or you can select Custom to create your own.
16. From the End of Transaction Message drop-down menu, select the message that you would like to display when a transaction has been completed or you can select Custom to create your own.
17. In the Time field, enter the number of seconds that you would like the End of Transaction Message to display before it returns to the Idle Message.
18. Click Save.
The following video demonstrates how to edit a store: