A category is a group of items that your company sells. You will first set up categories, and then you can add subcategories and assign them to categories. Finally, you will add products to the system and assign them to subcategories.
To add a new category to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the Products tab, select Categories.
NOTE: You can also get to this section by clicking the Categories Quick Link on the Dashboard page.
2. In the Categories section, click Add.
3. In the Name field, enter a name for the category.
4. In the Description field, enter a description, if desired.
5. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
6. Click Save.
Next you'll want to create a subcategory.