After you have created categories, you can create subcategories for more detailed groupings of products. You must add at least one subcategory per category, but you can (and should!) place multiple products into a subcategory.
To add a subcategory to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the Products tab, select Categories.
2. In the Subcategories section, click Add.
3. In the Name field, enter a name for the subcategory.
4. In the Description field, enter a description, if desired.
5. From the Category drop-down menu, select the category to which you would like to assign this subcategory.
6. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
7. Click Save.