Administrators can add tax rules to apply to products. Taxes will be automatically added to applicable items at checkout.
To add a tax rule to your uAccept POS account, follow these steps:
1. From the System Management tab, select Tax Rules.
2. Click Add.
3. In the Name field, enter a name for the tax rule (e.g., CA State Tax).
4. In the Description field, enter a description, if desired.
5. In the Percentage field, enter a tax percentage for this tax rule.
6. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
7. Click Save.
Note: To automatically add taxes to applicable items at checkout, you must assign the tax rule at the store level and the product level. For setting up tax rules at the store level and product level, see Set Up Tax Rules by Jurisdiction.