Administrators have control over the uText account. They set all preferences within the account. The number of administrators available to you depends on your price plan. For more information on price plans, see Changing Your Price Plan.
To add an administrator to your account, follow these steps:
1. From the Account Settings tab, select Users.
2. In the Admin section, click Add.
3. In the First Name field, enter the administrator's first name.
4. In the Last Name field, enter the administrator's last name.
5. In the Email field, enter the administrator's email address.
6. In the Text Number field, enter the administrator's phone number for texting.
7. In the Username field, enter the administrator's user name.
8. In the Password field, enter the administrator's password.
9. In the Confirm Password field, re-enter the password.
10. In the Alert Type section, select the method (Text or Email) by which you would like the administrator to be notified of incoming texts.
11. From the Time Zone drop-down menu, select the administrator's time zone.
12. Click Save.
13. In the Assignment section, check the products/channels to which you wish to assign this administrator.
14. Click Save.