Operators are uText users who have specific product and channel assignments. The number of operators available to you depends on your price plan. For more information on price plans, see Changing Your Price Plan.
To add an operator, follow these steps:
1. From the Account Settings tab, select Users.
2. In the Operators section, click Add.
3. In the First Name field, enter the operator's first name.
4. In the Last Name field, enter the operator's last name.
5. In the Email field, enter the operator's email address.
6. In the Text Number field, enter the operator's phone number for texting.
7. In the Username field, enter the operator's user name.
8. In the Password field, enter the operator's password.
9. In the Confirm Password field, re-enter the password.
10. In the Alert Type section, select the method (Text or Email) by which you would like the operator to be notified of incoming texts.
11. From the Time Zone drop-down menu, select the operator's time zone.
12. Click Save.