A user is an employee who is given rights to use the uInvoice system. Users are assigned a role, which defines their access privileges.
To add a new user to your uInvoice account, follow these steps:
1. From the Users tab, select Users.
2. Click Add User.
3. In the First Name field, enter the first name of the user.
4. In the Last Name field, enter the last name of the user.
5. In the Username field, enter a username for the user.
6. In the Password field, enter a password for the user.
7. In the Confirm Pass field, enter the password a second time.
8. From the Role drop-down menu, select a role to assign to the user.
9. From the Time Zone drop-down menu, select the time zone for the user.
10. In the Optional section, you can enter the user's email and can also assign the user custom fields, if you wish.
11. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
12. Click Save.