You can add materials that your business offers to your uInvoice account. Then when you create estimates, you can select materials to apply to the estimate.
To add a material to your account, follow these steps:
1. From the Services & Materials tab, select Materials.
A list of your materials displays. To edit an existing material, click the Edit button next to the material and make any changes that you wish. Click Save Changes when you are finished.
2. To create a new material, click Add Material.
3. In the Name field, enter the name for the material.
4. In the Description field, enter a description for the material, if you wish. The description you enter will display on the estimates, work orders, and invoices you create.
5. In the Material Code field, enter a tracking code for this material.
6. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
7. In the Taxable section, select Yes or No.
8. If you select Yes in step 7, select a tax rate from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. In the Cost field, enter the price that your business pays for the material.
10. From the Unit of Measurement drop-down, select the unit of measurement for the material's cost. If the unit of measurement you want is not available, select the Custom option to create your own custom unit of measurement.
12. Click Save Changes.