You can set up tax rates in your uInvoice account to apply to services and materials.
To add a new tax rate to your account, follow these steps:
1. From the Services & Materials tab, select Taxes.
A list of tax rates will appear. To edit the details of an existing tax rate, click the Edit button next to the tax rate. Make any changes you wish and click Save Changes when you are finished.
2. To add a new tax rate, click Add Tax Rate.
3. In the Tax Name field, enter a name for this tax rate.
4. In the Tax Rate field, enter a percentage for this tax rate.
5. From the Status drop-down menu, make sure Active is enabled.
6. Click Save.