The IP addresses feature is an optional feature that allows you to specify the location(s) from which your employees can punch in and out through an Internet browser. For example, if you enter your office IP address range, you are ensuring that your employees can only punch in and out from that location.
To add a new IP address, follow these steps:
1. Click Settings from the main menu.
2. Click Punch Management from the sub-navigation.
3. Click the add + icon in the IP Addresses section.
4. Enter the first two sets of numbers for the IP address you'd like your employees to punch from.
5. Enter the name of the IP address range (e.g., “Dallas Office”).
6. Click Save.