After setting up departments you will add people to your Citadel account. The People menu allows you to create, modify or archive any person you wish.
Adding New People
To add a person, follow these steps:
1. Click People from the main menu.
2. Click the + Add New link.
3. In the First Name field, enter the person's first name.
4. In the Last Name field, enter the person's last name.
5. In the Time Zone field, select the time zone the person works in.
6. In the Role field, select the type of person you wish to add: Employee, Supervisor, or Administrator.
7. To assign the user to a department, select the user's home department from the Home Department drop-down menu.
8. Click Next to continue adding user information.
9. Enter person's contact details and click Next.
10. If person will use a PIN code or Badge, select PIN or Badge from the ID Type field then enter the correct number in the ID Number field.
11. If person will use Web Punch, enter their login username and password into the Username and Password fields.
12. Click Next to continue adding user information.
13. Enter person's payroll details and click Save.