To add a time clock to your account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your uPunch account, if you are not already logged in.
2. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
3. Click the Time Clocks link.
4. Click Add Time Clock.
5. In the Device ID field, enter the Device ID assigned to the time clock.
Enter the Device ID exactly as it appears, including dashes.
6. In the Name/Location field, enter the name for the time clock. Assign the time clock a name that is easy for you to remember.
7 . Select your warranty from the Warranty Type drop-down menu.
8. Click Add.
Removing Time Clocks
To remove a time clock from your account, follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings tab on the main menu.
2. Click the Time Clocks link.
3. From the list, click the red X that appears next to the name of the time clock.
You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to remove the time clock.