1. Click the Departments tab on the main menu.
2. Select the department from the list.
3. Click the Edit link in the Lunch Deduction/Duration section.
4. From the first drop-down menu, select the number of hours that an employee must work before the deduction will be taken.
5. From the second drop-down menu, select the length of time the deduction will be.
6. Check the Recurring box if the lunch deduction will keep recurring throughout an employee's shift (e.g., if you have set a 30-minute lunch deduction every 4 hours, then this setting allows a 30-minute deduction to be taken every 4 hours throughout the entire shift).
7. Click Save.